The Information Management team provides geospatial solutions to our clients primarily within the water and utilities sectors. Our offerings include GIS, IT consultancy, application development & systems integration with a strong background in spatio-temporal and asset information management.
Our decision-support systems have a proven track record in providing better business and customer insight, enabling clients to make better decisions more efficiently. We cover all aspects of the information lifecycle from database design, build and implementation, data capture, analysis, reporting and visualisation.
Typical technical services we provide include:
- evaluation and risk analysis;
- site and route planning;
- GIS/IM strategic, technical consultancy;
- mobile mapping and capture systems;
- flood risk management;
- impact assessments (economic, environmental, visual etc.);
- options appraisals;
- application development and system integration;
- database design, development and management.