Meet the Partner
Idox Software Ltd
Built around the user and designed in collaboration with experts who have worked through every detail of every process from end-to-end, our hard-working process engines deliver exceptional functionality and embed workflows that drive efficiency and best practice. Through the automation of tasks, simplification of complex operations and more effective management of information, we can help you to harness the power of digital, so you can do more.
Idox software for Regulatory Services delivers smart, responsive cloud-based software solutions that help local authorities succeed and bring a better experience to their communities. Our local government software applications underpin the secure and efficient management of the entire regulatory services remit, including planning, LLPG/LSG gazetteer management (Aligned Assets platform), building control, environmental health, trading standards, licensing and public sector housing processes. Our key products for local government are Uniform, Idox Cloud and iManage, our LLPG/LSG gazetteer on the Aligned Assets platform. Idox’s AddressBase Premium gazetteer enables the emergency services, utilities and other large and complex organisations to consume, share and interrogate the OS’s most accurate and up-to-date address dataset, AddressBase Premium, driving time and cost efficiency.
How they can help you
Idox’s software applications underpin the secure and efficient management of the following local authority service areas:
- Regulatory Services
- Address Data Solutions including our LLPG/LSG gazetteer, matching and cleansing solution and address search capability
- Built Environment
- Building Control
- Land Charges
- Estates Management
- Public Protection
- Environmental Health
- Trading Standards
- Private Sector Housing
- Anti-social behaviour
Idox’s AddressBase Premium gazetteer is used by emergency services, utilities and other large and complex organisations to consume, share and interrogate the most up-to-date and accurate address data available.
- The Idox Cloud platform has helped UK local authorities process over 45,000 licence applications in the past 12 months
- Local authorities increased their levels of productivity by 37% with Idox solutions for Regulatory Services
- Idox’s Built Environment software has helped UK authorities save up to 85% of time spent on administration.
- Building Control inspections carried out using The Idox Cloud platform enabled the completion of over 267,000 building control inspection in the past 12 months.