Information about locations and places is the connection between physical environment and governments, businesses and individuals. It pays to have the most accurate data possible.
High-quality geospatial data and services underpin:
- Data-driven policy making.
- National and federal economic growth.
- Sustainable local communities.
- National infrastructure development.
- The protection of assets and resources.
- Citizen services and engagement.
Good geospatial data can deliver between 0.2% and 0.6% improvement to a nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Our unrivalled expertise can help you develop your own geospatial capabilities to deliver GDP improvement for your nation. Including digitising operations, data management and production, developing data and services to meet market needs, as well as commercialising data and services.
For over two centuries, Ordnance Survey has set the standard for data capture, data management and innovative services, shaping the geospatial industry and helping Great Britain become a leading digital nation.
We work in partnership with our customers around the world, tailoring our services to meet unique needs.
Our team of consultants cover areas including surveying, geodesy, data management and modelling, operations and delivery, geospatial analytics, strategy formulation, NDSI implementation, remote sensing and earth observation.
You can benefit from:
- Diagnostics, including current state analysis, stakeholder review, market needs assessment, technology requirements analysis, future state assessment and roadmaps.
- Organisational maturity assessments measuring strengths and areas needing development.
- Optimised internal processes and strategy for improved efficiency and return on investment.
- Smart services and National Spatial Data Infrastructure design.
- Policy and governance recommendations.
- Upskilling and training.
- Data capture and modelling using data standards and specifications.
Get in touch
Speak to us to explore how we can help you use geospatial data to achieve economic, environmental and societal benefits for your nation.
Are you ready?
Take your FREE geospatial maturity assessment >: www.os.uk/gma