Europa Technologies has been a digital map data and location data specialist for over 25 years. It offers comprehensive expertise in applying location intelligence across a variety of industries. Whatever your market, products and services from Europa Technologies can help you drive growth and achieve positive outcomes. The business serves clients across the UK, and around the world. Its clients include many Fortune Global 500 companies, governments and missions of the United Nations.
We are a leading OS Strategic Partner specialising in insurance (risk assessment), telecoms (FTTP) and public sector (PSGA). Use our award-winning maps/API platform, viaEuropa. Leverage our expertise to optimise your investment in OS products.
Meet the Partner
How they can help you
Europa Technologies offers a trinity of capabilities which improve performance, streamline processes and reduce costs. Whether your company needs a full application, a map service or API, or simply a digital map, Europa Technologies can help you enhance your operations using actionable location intelligence. Whatever your size or market, Europa Technologies provides an assurance of great value from your investment. Solutions include:
- Digital map data consultancy and supply – giving you the products necessary to gain critical insight into your market. Content is available in a range of spatial data formats and delivered by a secure download platform, Europa Data Vault. This service is ideal for any organisation needing a secure, convenient and reliable supply of Ordnance Survey products. All data products supplied by Europa Technologies include free, world-class, lifetime support.
- viaEuropa web services and APIs – an award-winning platform that delivers high quality, fully maintained, digital maps and location data directly to your web applications, desktop GIS and mobile apps. In addition to a comprehensive range of base maps, the service also supports overlays for layers such as demographics and perils maps (e.g. flood, subsidence & crime).
- Solutions – Europa Technologies also offers bespoke solutions tailored to your requirements, often building upon one of the company’s Insight application platforms and customising it to deliver the exact functionality you require.
- Location Insight offers a powerful yet intuitive means of visualising and analysing spatial data – developed for any organisation wanting to better understand their customers, assets and markets, in a geographic context
- Risk Insight provides precision risk assessment for your property portfolio - developed for insurers, public sector bodies and property managers
Europa Technologies’ experience runs across a variety of industries, with particular success in providing location intelligence for the fields of insurance, telecommunications, retail, banking, and land & property. In the public sector, clients range from national governments and departments to local authorities and emergency services.
All solutions are designed to be scalable and are used by organisations of all sizes, from start-ups to enterprise and multinational corporations. Costs start from £500.
Their partnership with OS
We’re strategically important to each other and work closely together to be world leaders in geospatial services; creating location insight for positive impact. Together we deliver value to a range of customers across multiple sectors by sharing expertise and a working towards a shared vision for the future.
Europa Technologies has helped many organisations benefit from the power of location intelligence. Real clients, great outcomes… stories of success, located.
- Addressing solutions (insights, cleansing, lookup services)
- Asset management
- Claims analysis and fraud modelling
- Customer relationship management
- Land and property management
- Logistics and delivery solutions
- Underwriting and risk analysis
- Emergency services
- Government and public sector
- Land and property
- Retail, ecommerce and consumer ordering
- Transport and logistics
- Utilities and telecoms
- Addressing and location
- Contextual or derived mapping
- Height and imagery