UK Map Centre LLP is an established OS licensed partner supplying Ordnance Survey mapping and data products to individuals, councils and companies since 2004.
UK Map Centre is an experienced digital supplier of flexible map products that are suitable for any application. The company has national coverage of Ordnance Survey data, and provides user-friendly products at competitive prices, as well as offering a rapid turnaround of requests.
The skilled team, including experts from GIS, cartography, and printing industries, can develop tailored solutions for a broad range of applications using OS products, from architecture to forestry, planning applications and interior design.
How they can help you
UK Map Centre LLP solutions include a fast, direct supply of bespoke mapping for any sector, using all scales of available OS Data via the website, all with first-class customer service and competitive pricing.
Products include OS MasterMap® supplied in various formats that are council and land registry compliant – ideal for planning applications – including:
- Scales of: 1:200, 1:500, 1:1250, 1:2500 for planning and land registry application
- DXF/DWG data for CAD users
- Scales of: 1:5000 & 1:10000 for Forestry and De-Crofting
- Data Tiles/formats for GIS use
The team has years of expertise working with GIS data. Using the fully georeferenced OS mapping data set, UK Map Centre can supply the relevant tiles to customers looking to enhance GIS information with digital maps. This service is highly valuable for anybody from rail companies, forestry, regional planning, and land management, all the way to long distance walking clubs looking to plan routes with rich and accurate information that expands on what is available with existing OS platforms.
UK Map Centre LLP also has a bespoke mapping service, providing digital maps customised in scale, size and format for clients with any unusual applications in mind. Access to complete OS data and an in-house cartography team allows for unique solutions that enrich the interiors of offices, holiday rentals, restaurants, pubs, and even churches around the UK.
UK Map Centre can create solutions for any business or individual, regularly working with professionals in housing & architectural planning, forestry & estate management, maps for land registry submissions, GIS Data Supply, and developing bespoke mapping solutions.
Housing and architecture
- UK Map Centre products support architects in the creation of new sites and planning applications with the most up-to-date data in suitable formats for the profession that can be used for quick and easy measurement of the necessary parameters in a project.
Forestry and estate management
- The diverse range of map scales provided by UK Map Centre allows professionals in this industry to understand large ranges of land, as well as add detail such as the height of land, for an affordable price.
Land registry and planning applications
- Individuals and businesses looking to obtain relevant maps for their land registry applications or legal proceedings are consulted on what they need, and provided with the right digital products for their requirements.
Road and rail management
- Re-development of railway routes, changing road networks, or modifications to junctions require the most up to date and accurate maps – UK Map Centre supply these products with complete sensitivity to the safety and security of the information.