FOI16691– Request for information
Thank you for your email of 11 July 16, requesting the following information from Ordnance Survey in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
- Does your organisation currently have a contract for security alarms, CCTV and fire detection?
- When is this contract(s) due to end?
- Who are these contract(s) with?
- How many devices are supplied and what manufacturer are they?
- Were these items purchased using a procurement framework, if so which framework was used?
- When does your organisation intend to tender for these services?
- Does your organisation currently have a contract for security alarms, CCTV and fire detection? Yes
- When is this contract(s) due to end? April 2018
- Who are these contract(s) with? CBRE
- How many devices are supplied and what manufacturer are they? Approximately 550 devices – Gallagher, IndigoVision, Ateis, Cardax.
- Were these items purchased using a procurement framework, if so which framework was used? This contract was the result of an Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) restricted tender procedure. It’s an NEC term service contract.
- When does your organisation intend to tender for these services? This information is not held. Under our duty to provide advice and assistance as stipulated in Section 16 of the FOIA, I can inform you that this information is not held as there is a three-year extension option on this contract, and it has not yet been determined if we will tender for these services at the end of the contract.
Your enquiry has been processed according to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000. If you are unhappy with our response, you may request an internal review with our FOI Internal Review Officer, by contacting them as follows:
FOI Internal Review Officer
Customer Service Centre
Please include the reference number above. You may request an internal review where you believe Ordnance Survey has:
- Failed to respond to your request within the time limits (normally 20 working days)
- Failed to tell you whether or not we hold the information
- Failed to provide the information you have requested
- Failed to explain the reasons for refusing a request
- Failed to correctly apply an exemption or exception
The FOI Internal Review Officer will not have been involved in the original decision. They will conduct an independent internal review and will inform you of the outcome of the review normally within 20 working days, but exceptionally within 40 working days, in line with the Information Commissioner’s guidance.
The FOI Internal Review Officer will either: uphold the original decision, provide an additional explanation of the exemption/s applied or release further information, if it is considered appropriate to do so.
Appeal to Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
If, following the outcome of the internal review you remain unhappy with our response, you may raise an appeal with the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
The Case Reception Unit
Customer Service Team
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone helpline: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745 for advice, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your enquiry.