We're reviewing and updating our licensing guidance for the PSGA. During this switch over, you'll be covered by either your current or your new OS licence and will be able to access, use and share data in your normal way. Your member area sign in, licence number and Principal Contact will stay the same throughout.
PSMA User Representatives Group liaises with the Geospatial Commission, Ordnance Survey (OS) and the community to influence the future direction of the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA).
Key aims of the Group include:
- Monitor the delivery and management of the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA).
- Demonstrate how GI (geographic information) can have the most effect by sharing experience and best practice in the use of PSMA data, support services and derived data.
- Represent the user community’s views and requirements to the GI Customer Group (GICG).
- Monitor the quality of PSMA products and escalate to the GI Group any common issues that restrict the optimum use being made of data.
- Influence the development of OS products to satisfy members’ core geographic requirements.